Reading this Disclaimer and using the hack system for Facebook you agree with all rules you can see here. They were written to make using this website clearer for all customers, doesn't matter if you visit this site only from time to time or regularly.
What kinds of information do we collect?
To use Facebook products, including this hack for passwords you share some details of you:
- we collect information about how you use our products, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities
- things others do and information they provide about you
- we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices you use
- data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
How do we use this information?
- we connect information about your activities on different Facebook Products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all Facebook Products you use, wherever you use them. It concerns also the hack system for breaking into someone's profile
- we use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you're near-to provide, personalize and improve our Products, including ads, for you and others.
You can remove your details collected by the website when you want. It's your right. Remember that this hack uses also Cookies and they may be also enabled and disabled if you want.
We may change our service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these terms so that they accurately reflect our service and policies. Then, if you continue to use the service, you will be bound by the updated terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated terms, stop using this hack.